Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

*itching...

I hate the new blogger interface, i wish they would just leave it alone. In my opinion, they had it user friendly and wonderful and then they change it on you. I FINALLY found how to get to the old blogger interface. If they don't let you go back to the original blogger interface, i think i'll delete my blog and find another place to blog. The new one just isn't friendly. It makes everything harder to see and much much smaller. blah.

I've been working on this bag for what feels like forever and its impossible. I've started the last time i'm going to start. If i have to rip up again, i'm going to give up on this pattern and wait until someone makes me one. its horrible. It shouldn't be this hard for me. ARRRGGGHHHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment