Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

News...

So we got word yesterday, we are officially moving to the state of Kansas. I hadn't realized until yesterday how comfortable I have become with the idea of staying here in Tennessee. I'm excited about going to a new place my husband and I haven't been before. There is so much to do, and we're not sure when we leave yet, which is a little aggravating.  We probably won't go out there before we move so we will be finding a place off the internet. This is getting scary. We have so much to get done. You don't realize how much you accumulate when you live in one place....but as soon as you start to move, your like OMG where did all this stuff come from!?!?!?

I don't know if we're going to go down to a studio apt, or if we will be getting a 1 or 2 bedroom apt.....we just have to pray God shows us where in Ks to move to. I don't have any clue how we will afford a security deposit on an apartment, but I know God has everything worked out. I just wish he'd show me so I can be at peace. I'm constantly torn and not knowing what to do......what to pack and what to leave unpacked. We will have to pay and get the car legalized, tho we just did that in March here in Tn. Grrr. Licences are expensive out there in Ks it looks like. :(

There is so much to have to do. Do I get the dr records now or do I get them the day before we move? I'm so torn. My nerves are just gone. I don't sleep well anymore (for now at least) I wake up every morning with a HORRIBLE migraine. I'm so tired and all I wanna do is just disappear for a while.

However, more news is I sent the package to my s.i.l. Diane. She LOVED the bags I made, as well as her daughters. Diane and her husband Travis, and their daughters are an awesome group of people. I'm so excited to be part of their family. I really with out a doubt married the GREATEST man God could ever have given me, and he has the most amazing and wonderful family. I love them all!!!

Well, I guess I can stop rambling and go do something in this mess I call home for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment