Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

femininity and thoughts about it....

So I guess since I have had my complete hysterectomy ( a week ago) i have been feeling more like a woman. I'm excited that I'll actually be able to wear pretty underware, and bathing suits and things like that. I'm looking forward to a shopping trip to go get pretty underware. For 15 years I have not been able to do anything with out carrying pads near me and wearing one. I have had bleeding issues since I started my period. Now, its been a week, and I have spotted 2 times (normal) after this surgery. I know I have 5 weeks left of recovery, but I'm getting more and more excited.

I have decided I am going to turn into a girly girl. I'm going to carry a small purse (first time ever) and I'm going to shave my legs daily! I'm going to live my life! I'm excited that I'll actually be able to feel sexy to myself, and then in turn feel sexy for my husband. YAY!!!!

Ok, the menopause is hitting.....I'm having a hot flash so I'm gonna get off here for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment