Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

in search of a home...

So as I have reported before, my husband and I are getting transferred to Kansas. We're out here looking for a home. We thought we had the perfect place, the woman promised and then reneged on the place. Grrr. So now we're looking again for another place. This is hard. Its tiresome. I don't know how my mom did it so many times with us kids. the older I get the more I realize the strong woman my mother is. If it weren't for her this time, we wouldn't have the good leads we do have. We're searching hard for a home. We're looking at places, but nothing fits. Its either a little older and run down or else its out of our range or there are pets there and I couldn't do that since I'm SO ALLERGIC.

I'm praying for strength and patience. I'm trying to have a good attitude. Pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment