Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Hell week.....

So this week has been totally hellacious. Saturday my mom was in a car accident in WV and my father had 2 seizures and was found to have a brain tumor in OK. Hubby and I found out on sunday about both. Mom is ok; a deer hit her car. She's got to have some repairs done, but she's ok.

Hubby and I drove to OK to see dad and his wife and the rest of the family followed. Dad made it out of ICU and into a normal room the day before he had brain surgery to remove the tumor. So, dad's back in ICU. He was up talking, walking, eating and semi ok before Nathan and I left OK. His short term memory is still not working, and he's lost some of his peripheral vision in his right eye but over all he's doing well.

I'm so tired from all the emotions that have gone with this past week.....from traveling......from having to think so much. I'm still trying to figure out how we're going to pay to get our car licensed and how we're going to get our driver's licenses here in KS since we moved weekend before last. We spent all the money that we had getting to OK and back and on food while we were there. We're kinda screwed.

I'm praying God puts money into our hands so we can not get a ticket for taking too long to get everything switched to our new address. I don't know what the final decision is about dad having chemo therapy and radiation, but I hope someone in the family lets me know. My sister made it in from korea my brothers made it in from florida and wv. I got to see my aunts and uncle that I haven't seen since 1995. I'm worn out and still have more to do. Hubby has to work in the morning and he has nothing to wear.

I'm so dizzy and ready for sleep. I plan on sleeping for the next few days. I don't wanna leave my apartment. I just need to be held and cry and sleep. we have nothing to eat here and no money to get anything. i don't know what we are going to do for the next week. My grandmother gave me her mother's day gift that she was given to help us home. That $50 got us home and left us with $2. I have 3 bills due that we can't pay for a couple weeks. I'm so over being an adult right now. I'm looking forward to being asleep here in a few minutes. I'm going to go take a sleeping pill and be done.

I missed the family group picture....they did that after we left. Whatever good night have a better week than me. bye

No comments:

Post a Comment