Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

New life, new friends, new hang out....

So yesterday I decided, after talking to my mom, that i was going to get up, take a shower and not be home. So that's what I did. I got up, took a shower and spent all day at the local yarn shop. I LOVED IT! I'm not going to name names because I'll forget someone important. I haven't been a social person in a while and now I am starting to have the urge to be near people more. I'm excited to get to know people more here and be able to spend time with them.

It is so much fun talking and listening to the different people here in McP! Oh Yarn It! Is a GREAT place to meet GREAT peoples. This town wouldn't be as nice with out OYI! I went back today for a bit, just cause I wanted to be near peoples.

I think I'll be heading back out in a few minutes. I don't wanna be 'home' because it doesn't feel like home and all I wanna do is sleep when I'm here.

Don't really have anything more to say right now....I'm going to stop at the garage sale and then go back to OYI!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment