Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

thought of the day...

so I've been looking through blogs and I don't know if everyone uses magazine pictures in their blogs of houses or apartments and claim those as their own homes or if people REALLY have houses that look like magazines.

I can tell you 100% I do not live in a home that looks like a magazine or anything close to a magazine. Unless its the before picture. You know the one that's disorganized, and has piles of stuff all over and everything isn't in pretty cabinets. My house is lived in, and disorganized. I have been trying to get everything organized, and make homes for everything. I think I'm going to get up right now and walk through my house and take pictures of each room and date them.....and see how much better/worse it gets.  I still have a little bit of a phobia of putting pictures of my house (inside or out) online for everyone to see. Its like asking someone to come and rob my house, its like here you go, I cased the place for you and here is the photographic evidence. I may put the 2 most used rooms on my blog, but not sure yet.

I'm still trying to work on my household notebook. I have so many projects going right now. I have at least 4 if not more crochet projects going, and at least 2 of those are needing to be sewn on to jeans or some kind of material. I also have my "travel" room project that I'm trying to work on, but....well, thats not going well. Its hard when you have to depend on people for help....because you're not a priority to strangers or friends. I mean do you think of your friends, or some strangers you are "friends" with on facebook when your raising your kids or living your life?! Be honest now, I think not!

My mom called me the other day, we had a conversation that I never thought would happen in my life. She had met some drag queens in Joann's and she ended up talking to them and found out they make a good deal on making costumes for drag shows. She called me and talked to me and my hubby about possibly making costumes for drag shows to help make money. I don't know if its that I'm not sure of myself, or that I keep myself from being creative for fear of failing or sucking....but I just can't see me doing that. I mean it would be cool to do something like that.

I'm afraid of trying because I'm afraid of sucking or failing. I'm also scared of trying creative things because if i'm using things around the house, if I mess up, I can't replace it or try again because I only have one of things. I'm confined by finances. I mean hubby and I leave the house once every 2 weeks for food and gas shopping, and other than that, he goes to work, and eats there so he doesn't have to use any more gasoline. We can't afford adding ANYTHING else to our budget. Its getting ridiculous with how tight our budget is.

Ok, I'm starting to ramble again, and I'm starting to fall asleep too, so i think i'm going to get off here and work on something tho i'm not sure what tho. Thanks for reading if you are!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment