Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

food talk...

So my hubby and I have lately with out really meaning to, or realizing it....we have been decreasing our portion sizes. I'm so proud of us. We used to go through a complete 1Lb box of noodles, 1Lb of meat and 1 container of spaghetti sauce in one sitting, but last night we didn't even use 1/2 of it for the 2 of us, and we were both full. I don't know what's changing our appetites, but I'm praying it will cause us (or at least me) to start losing weight.

Earlier this week, we went to little caesar's pizza and got their meal deal of breadsticks, soda and a pizza and didn't finish it in one setting either.

We both have been more interested in salads and healthier foods. We use coconut oil like its going out of style with our cooking. It tastes so good and its got good fat and is good for you. We have been doing more protein and less carbs (or less pastas) other than the occasional mac and cheese.

We have also been snacking on popcorn, which is actually a healthier snack that what we have in the past had for snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment