Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Mood: scream and crying throwing a temper tantrum

I feel like screaming at everything and everyone. I haven't felt this way in a while. I am in a very piss poor mood. I can't think of how to spell something and I'm ready to throw the laptop. I want something and I have no money so I wanna scream and cry. I feel like throwing a temper tantrum because I can't have what I want and do what I want. I hate this. I hate feeling like I am, I hate wanting things.

I want to do so many things and I am constantly confined by funds, or lack there of. I talk to my father and his wife and the first thing they say to me is something stupid about having a job. My hubby and I have decided right now due to my health and other issues only he will work for right now. I talk to my sister in law and she asks about my cousin and her having her kid or not tonight. I'm just overwhelmed with the urge to scream and throw things and destroy and I want to hear glass shatter.

why?? why am i like this today?? i need a gift sent to me to cheer me up. anyone wanna help???

No comments:

Post a Comment