Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

diamond bag part 3 almost finished and purse contents

 side one of the bag....that is a couch cushion the bag is on, this things is HUGE!!!! I didn't follow gauge. I used bigger hook and bigger yarn. I mean its just absurdly HUGE!!!!!

This is the other side of the bag. The dark purply yarn from side 1 is what I put the whole bag together with. The multi color yarn has all the solid colors in it to kinda bring it together. However I think it kind of looks like a jester costume or something.


Once I got it together, I called my sister in law (she's petite in ever sense of the word) and asked her if she wanted a new skirt. The top is REALLY narrow and the bottom is bigger and bigger the further it goes down. She said I should sell it as a beach bag. My aunt said to sell it as an overnight travel bag. My mom said when she comes home we will line it. I'm kind of excited about that. I want to line it and then still probably sell it. I made the handles, but haven't attached them yet. I don't know if I'm going wait and attach it when we're lining the bag. I think I'm going to sell it because I don't want to use it for my purse, because that's what it would probably be....and let me show you what the contents of my purse are so you can see how big my purse needs to be already. lol.


Here are 2 separate angles  of the contents of my purse. I do however keep it all in a (i think its called) kangaroo keeper or something like that. its a little bag you put in your purse to organize it. I finally got one, well, 2 they come 2 to a box. The box was on clearance for like $5 or something not too expensive plus at target I get 5% off on top of whatever I get for a target card. Needless to say it was cheap. BUT totally needed for my bag.


Purse contents wayyyyy too much stuff.

Lets see, there is:

make up bag - tho i don't really wear makeup anymore, I still keep it in case the urge hits me to wear it. plus it has my lip balm in it so i know where it is at least. lol
extendable back scratcher
2 folding fans - i'm in menopause and need to have these in case I get too hot or just the air where ever I go is not moving.
Pens - i have to keep these on hand i have like 5 in my bag
I have picace oil and 2 other perfumes
there is like 4 flashlights - i'm afraid of the dark
ozium - self explanatory
meds for migraines
i took the gum out, I can't chew it....i need to put mints in my bag
2 kinds of lotion
2 kinds of badger balm - i love this stuff. its my new addiction
a whistle with built in compass and there may be matches inside but not sure
a lighter
2 little hand sanatizers
shout wipes
little first aid kit
wallet and another one for all the perks cards and stamp cards for places I go, oh yeah and gift cards.
s hook and purse hanger
a little notebook
a reusable bag for whatever i need it for
a colm, hair brush is too big
granola bars cause i get bitchy if i get hungry
and tooth pics
there's also a little trial bar of neem green tea soap. it smells good so i leave it in there.
I need to add baby wipes in there again
I haven't gone out in a few days, but when I go out, I always put 1 if not 2 bottles of water in my purse for my hubby and i or my momma and i.
I've thought about putting a little tp in my bag for those in case of emergency moments
I used to have a little thing of tissues, but ran out, I need to buy more.

Ok well, I have rambled enough so I'm going to work on my to do list some more. I need to read some of the chapter for the meeting I have with my sister in law tomorrow on messenger.

No comments:

Post a Comment