Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Nervously Excited!!

Ok, so I have never really made anything to order. My mother in law (mom) and her hubby (pop) took some bags and things I have made to sell at their craft shows they go to, and Mom has been buying some for gifts and ended up sending 2 bags to my nieces. My sister in law (Diane) loves them and she wants to get some for her nieces. She wanted one blue/green and one pink/purple. So I'm not sure which ones Diane's girls were sent so I'm a little nervous hoping I make what she wants for her nieces.

So now that I have explained all that....lol....Diane, here is what I have made, and if you want something different, I'm good with that too...but here goes. lol.

not any color specified, but its red/black. draw string.
its pretty little or about the same size as the rest of the bags i'm listing.
THIS IS MADE FROM A PATTERN - NOT MY OWN  
bottom








Ok so its not pink/purple, its green/purple....its flat just shaped like a triangle....and has a short handle. its about 15 inches wide...at widest point and about 8 inches tall. NO PATTERN

This one is pink/purple. Its about 10 inches long. it has a little draw string handle. (maybe for wrist??)  THIS IS MADE FROM A PATTERN - NOT MY OWN

This is pink and a beige-ish color its about 7 inches tall. again has a draw string handle.
THIS IS MADE FROM A PATTERN - NOT MY OWN  

This is multi color blue....its just under 7 inches.  NO PATTERN.

This is light pink/purple-ish. My aunt calls it a mailbox purse....its flat on the back so it can lay flat against a person and rounded so it can hold things and have space. Its about 8 inches tall. Needs a button....I'll have to buy one or you can if you want/like this. NO PATTERN.

if you don't like any of the bags already made, I have this green/blue/white variegated yarn for the elder child if you like it.  

If you don't like any of the other bags, I have this for the younger child. its pink/purply/white variegated yarn, that is if you like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment