Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

just another wednesday....

So today for the 4th straight day in a row I had a migraine. Blah. I worked on the diamond bag a bit more today, dang this thing is HUGE. I used bigger yarn and bigger needle, I guess I really only needed like 1/2 the diamonds I made, but I wanted to follow the pattern before I try and rework it.

I had a great chat with my sister in law diane today. she's such an interesting person.

I've been doing lots of surfing on the internet, I found my mom and my favorite sock pattern. it looks like it will be EASY peasy lemon squeezy. its on knitty. its got something to do with a carousel in the name title. i'm excited for that pattern!!!

Gonna go play Star Wars Old Republic with hubby now. I steer where we go, and he presses all the other buttons. I'm such a wuss. I won't play alone. He let me make my own character so I can play, but he has ones he plays online with his brother. Its an AWESOME game!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment