Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

doing....

there is a world that is rotating and moving around me and i feel like i'm just standing still and i don't know how to get into motion with the world. I just am continually over whelmed and ready to cry my eyes out.

i sit and knit or crochet and my butt is ever growing larger. i cry because i'm fat, and do nothing about it. i wine because i have no friends and i don't leave my house to make them. my delima is this, i can't afford gas to leave my house to make friends. I have people that occasionally talk to me on facebook, but i want friends to talk to on the phone or in person.

i don't know how to start motivating myself to move and to get active and to join the world in being a doer and not a wish i was doing...

i have been working on my wips (for you non crafters, Work In Progress's). I have completed 2 yesterday and working on one today. its more bags.....i will be posting pictures soon....well, in the next few days.

i think i may be getting the nerve up to start using the sewing machine my mom left me. i don't know why, but it scares me to think about using it, but at the same time I want to learn to sew more and more every day!

ok, well, i guess my words have run out for the day. thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment