Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

not a mom

I'm not a mother, I can no longer have option to carry a child in me. I have no parts for child bearing. I want to join a group (even craft groups) but they seem to be centered around moms. Well, what about us women who aren't mothers, and don't want to continually be confronted with women talking about their kids or pregnancy issues. Where do you go??

Well, I want to open a line of communications here so we can figure something out. I want to have a group in real life, not just on computers....how ever, i think my best best is to start online. So if you are NOT-A-MOM and want to join a craft group (knitting, crochet, sewing) or just a NOT-A-MOM group, let me know. I also want to make it a little more challenging....I want to do this group where we don't have to spend money.....or don't have to spend much. I don't know about anyone else these days, but I'm broke. Right now my bank account has $4. So if there is anyone else who is wanting to join a group with out worrying about I don't have money so I can't join a group issues, please let me know. I want to get a large group of women (men too I'm not prejudiced) where we can get together and enjoy our crafts with out worry.

1 comment: