Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

blog still in progress

i continue to work on the name and look of this blog.  right now, this is the list of names i'm working on, please don't steal them....but i'd love you to vote on what its named or just continue coming back to see what the name will end up being.


Ideas for blog names….

  • not from around here….
  • The other side of here….
  • Ramblings of a crazy…
  • This side of me…
  • Bigger is better…
  • My pseudo life…
  • Blissfully unaware…
  • Creatively detained…
  • Degree of life….
  • Learning to love life…
  • Work in progress…
  • Learning me…
  • This thing we call life…
  • No more secrets, just me…
  • Not hiding, truly me…
  • Tight rope walking on a shoestring budget…
  • Circling the drain of life…
  • Addicted to addictions…
  • Crafters anonymous…
  • Missing sock….
  • Blurry vision…
  • Surviving daily tasks…
  • Natural deficiency…
  • Oh, Crap!
  • FAR from perfect…
  • Not quite exceptional….
  • Far from exceptional…
  • Stuff and Junk…
  • Gibberish…
  • Wasps nest…
  • The Day of a Couch Potato…
  • Kindergarten love…
  • Design of a foggy mind…
  • Crafter stuck in an unimaginative body…
  • Occasionally me….
  • Not another bag…
  • Thinking out loud
  • Warning! I make no sense
  • ...random nothingness....
 i haven't decided on what i'm going to write about, i kinda just like keeping it as a blog, bitching, crafting, me area.....feel free to leave ideas! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment