Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

wonderful mother(s)

Well, I know I am blessed to have my mom. That's as easy as it is.....I also have a wonderful mother-in-law...I also have a step-mother....I also have a step-mother-in-law.....and I think that's it. Well, I also have a Grandmother....she counts too.

She is my friend. She is a wonderful mother. She is a giving person. She is a great care taker to me and to others. She has a heart of gold. She fought to keep us kids when I was younger. I know she's not perfect, she's the first to admit that, but that's part of what I love about her. She gives out of abundance and gives out of need. She's always there to lend an ear to a friend or to me. She's great to give advice if asked, and not giving unwanted advice. She has given me a gift of creativity. The time we spend together (whether we're talking online or being together in person) we're almost always crafting or talking about crafting or ideas of things to craft. I love my mother dearly. I'm glad she's part of my life. I love you dearly mom. My mom has a heart after God! She seeks him constantly. I'm so proud to call you mommy! I'm glad you are who you are.

My mother-in-law, Sharon. I love her and Pop both. I love her children, she raised them all well. I love the fact that she send us snail mail....its always an encouragement. I am so blessed to have married into this family. She is a blessing. Thank you for welcoming me into your family and loving me as one of your kids! She is a wonderful christian woman, and a prayer warrior.

My step-mother, Kathy. Though I don't know her well, I love the fact that she makes my dad happy. I have enjoyed talking to her the few times we've gone out to dinner and on the phone. She has sent me shoes, bags and clothes a few times, and can I just say how exciting it is to get a big box of girl things!!   I'd love to spend more time getting to know her.

My step-mother-in-law, Kathy. I don't know her well either, have only spent a couple days in total with her....but she's a sweet person. Very welcoming. The first time I met her, my husband and I were on our way to arizona after our wedding (that's another story) and she didn't treat me like a guest. She treated me like family. It was kinda like being home with my family. I'd love to know her better as well.

My grandmother....I love you. I don't think we've ever known each other as well as we'd like, but we've always had one thing in common....we're both twins! She has shared stories from her youth with me, and she's had an adventurous life. Though we may not always get along, or agree on everything, I'm glad your my momaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment