Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

!?!? I mean really !?!?

I don't know why, but today started not so lovely. I woke up thinking it was really early, and reached for my hubby and he wasn't there. Then I looked at the time and started choking back the tears. I don't know why but today is just a totally blah day. I'm still fighting tears and I have no motivation to do anything. However, I did do most of the dishes. Yay!

I don't know if its menopause, mood swings, being a woman, or what, but tears are REALLY close to the surface.

I'm taking wormwood, and I think i'm starting to have die off of yeast. I'm fighting off an ear infection, i feel awful. I just want my hubby or my mommy here to rub my head and hold me. I'm having a REALLY REALLy off day. So tired no matter what sleep I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment