Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

working...

So today I worked most of the day on a logo type thing for a business my mom and I are wanting to start. I love this site i found called befunky.com. I took pictures and then went there and then i edited the pictures, its GREAT! you don't have to sign up. you don't have to do anything other than upload whatever picture you want to edit and then save it to your computer.

its a work in progress, but here are the pictures of what I did today. Enjoy! :D
Origional Image












there is so many more I did, but these are some of my favorites! :D 

my absolute favorite......just because of the yarn...

2 comments:

  1. I like the 4th one down. The second to last one, and the one that is your favorite. I think it's very creative how you have it spell your name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks for your likes!!! I'm really trying to figure out which one to use, and i still have more changes to make.

    ReplyDelete