Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

needing wanting for design idea...

So I have been trying to get a licence plate, key chain, and post card from every state for a design I have had since I was little. This is how close I am. I'd love to get a flag and a map too, but thats pushing it a bit. I have the internet and getting flag and maps of each state and that will do. But I really want the real thing for key chains, licence plates and post cards for every state. I would love to have it for every country too, but that would be crazy. I at least want Australia, Africa, Japan, China and Ireland. I have all but a key chain from Ireland, since my sister went there. But, here is my list of what I have/need. If you're reading this and will help leave me a comment and I'll give you my email and I'll give you my address from there. 

need post cards from:
Wisconsin
tennessee - i can get this next time i go out....since I live here. lol. 
ohio
north dakota
new jersey
new hampshire
mississippi
minnesota
michigan
louisiana
iowa
indiana
illinois
hawaii
delaware
connecticut
arkansas
alaska

keychains i have: 
tn
georgia
virginia
arkansas
oklahoma
alabama
florida
wv
kentucky
pennsylvania
maryland
washington

licence plates i have:
Maine
Arizona
West Virginia
Kansas

thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment