Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

newest challenge....

ok today i'm working on a 3 cornered handbag....vintage, i'm in love with this pattern, and REALLY wanna make it. here's the link: http://grandmotherspatternbook.com/?p=2290 however i don't know what's wrong with me, i can't get it. i'm kinda stumped on the first 3 rows. its like an alien language to me. I'm dying to make it, but can't get my mom on the phone and don't have anyone else i can call for help on this.

i'm making a plea to my blog and any potential readers, if you have made this, can you help me make sense out of this...would you email me and post pictures or anything like that?!

thanks for reading, once i get this done i will post pics. i'm sure. yay i finally figured out how to add a picture!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment