Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

updates...

Well, life happens, but I'm not apologizing for not being on here. I just will get you up to date now. I have been sick, and have been crocheting up a storm. I have given up on the three cornered bag for now, I can't figure it out on my own, and mom is dealing with a lot of family drama up in west virginia. Plus she just had eye surgery.

I'm loving making the 3 and 4 sided bags. I'm going to try and come up with a pattern completely on my own. I love making things and trying things out. I want to see how I can come up with crocheting something onto the bottom of my jeans. I'm such a long legged person and then a plus size, getting pants to fit around me as well as as long as me, is hard. So I haven't been wearing my jeans since they are too short. So I'm going to try my hardest to work on adding length to the bottom of my pants. As well as putting away all the laundry. lol. Its all clean and sitting at the bottom of my bed in clear trash bags. Hubby is wonderful to wash the laundry since I'm terrified of the basement. I just haven't gotten the bedroom how I want it and don't want to put the laundry away and then have to move all the laundry into what I want it in....but I'm going to anyways, hubby deserves to have all the laundry put away and not have to go searching for socks every day.

I got a package in the mail the other day from my dad and step-mother. It was awesome!!! I got lots of new shoes (2 pair especially I love!!!) A new jacket - LOVE that!!! And hubby says it looks good on. I'll have to add a picture later of me in that. New to me purses. Which I'm an addict of. And some weight watchers info...thats kind of interesting and I'm trying to read the books she sent to learn about it. They also sent me earrings - i think they may have gotten them in ireland when they were there. The earrings are claddaughs. I love claddaugh items. I have 2 rings that are claddaughs. I love the irish heritage of the claddaugh, I love the meaning, and its beautiful.

Well, its now almost 1pm and I haven't eaten breakfast yet, so I'm gonna go eat with hubby and I'll try and write more/add pictures later. Thanks for reading if anyone does! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment