Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

talking....

Today was nice, for the first time in a while I actually got to talk to my sister in law. She just called me outta the blue and actually had time to talk. I also got to hear their (my brother and sister in law's) baby cooing. I miss having my family around. 


Apparently all my family had a good laugh when my husband and I made a facebook page for our 3 guinea pig daughters and sent friend request to them. You should check it out (whoever you may be) the link is www.facebook.com/pepatchio.piggington or check out  their video/live feed page http://www.ustream.tv/channel/piggy-mayhem .


Today I payed bills, and spent the day in tears for no real reason. However, I do get to get my refill of hormones again today thanks to my mom and step dad. 


I'm thinking of turning this blog into a craft blog. You know the kind showing what pattern I'm working on right now, or what I have created. I crochet mostly, but knit some, and my mom is gonna teach me how to sew when she gets back. I'm excited to learn. 


I don't have a ton to talk about due to the fact that I'm a homemaker, but I do want to try and write or do something on here each day. Today I added pics from animal crossing city folk onto my facebook page. 


I have a todo list thats ever growing and the desire gets less and less daily. What motivates you? What drives you? What do you desire to do? What are you hobbies?