Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

talking....

Today was nice, for the first time in a while I actually got to talk to my sister in law. She just called me outta the blue and actually had time to talk. I also got to hear their (my brother and sister in law's) baby cooing. I miss having my family around. 


Apparently all my family had a good laugh when my husband and I made a facebook page for our 3 guinea pig daughters and sent friend request to them. You should check it out (whoever you may be) the link is www.facebook.com/pepatchio.piggington or check out  their video/live feed page http://www.ustream.tv/channel/piggy-mayhem .


Today I payed bills, and spent the day in tears for no real reason. However, I do get to get my refill of hormones again today thanks to my mom and step dad. 


I'm thinking of turning this blog into a craft blog. You know the kind showing what pattern I'm working on right now, or what I have created. I crochet mostly, but knit some, and my mom is gonna teach me how to sew when she gets back. I'm excited to learn. 


I don't have a ton to talk about due to the fact that I'm a homemaker, but I do want to try and write or do something on here each day. Today I added pics from animal crossing city folk onto my facebook page. 


I have a todo list thats ever growing and the desire gets less and less daily. What motivates you? What drives you? What do you desire to do? What are you hobbies?

No comments:

Post a Comment