Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Rambelings and updates

Well, its been a long time since I last wrote here. I'm trying to make changes to me and to my life. I know, I have no drive, but I have a desire. I am trying to push myself into getting up and doing something everyday. I want to lose weight, I want to clean my house (or learn how to and then do it).....I want to become a better wife for my husband and how to become a better daughter to my mother. I also want to learn how to know me and learn how to stand up for myself. I'm trying to edit my mouth, but that is as hard if not harder than all these other things I'm wanting/trying to do.

I'm a crafter. I knit and crochet all the time, i make bags constantly..some times with patterns and sometimes with out being my own creations. I'm waiting on my mother to come back home, she's going to teach me how to sew. I want to line the bags and maybe sell them. I have a desire to build. I want to build so bad. My husband and my couch, love seat and chair were free on craigslist, but they are starting to sag and not be so sturdy and hurt our backs. We want to try and build a couch with storage under it, but don't really know how or know what we're doing, and dont really have the tools to do so. So I've been looking online, and looking on craigslist and trying to figure out how to do this.

We have 3 guinea pigs who need a bigger home and not enough money to do so, so we're setting up a web cam for them and  facebook page and i don't know what else hubby is doing, but we want to maybe start making guinea pig merchandise and selling and making a page for them with a donate button and all. But for now they are happy piggies. We love them and they love their veggies. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment